Castelli Calorosa Cap Sleeve Women's Baselayer $74.95
Layer for next-level comfort.
Boost your jersey's performance with the Castelli Calorosa Women's Cap-Sleeve Baselayer. The next-to-skin, contoured, and ergonomic fit keeps your jersey's irritating seams off you while lifting moisture away and transferring it to the next layer for an ultra dry, high-performance ride.
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Excellent Temperature Regulation
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
So far I've been very impressed by this base layer. I've worn it in temperatures varying from 40 - 65 degrees and love it. It does a fantastic job regulating temperature and keeping you dry, plus it has an incredibly soft feel. It pairs great with my Transparente Long Sleeve Jersey, and just about any short sleeve jersey I have. Despite it being a bit pricey for a base layer, I love all things Castelli and figured it was worth a try. It's definitely worth it.