Out of Stock
Item # CAP0285
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers in stock than that.View Similar Products
Capo Torino Short Sleeve Base Layer $0.00
Whether you need a little extra insulation for a spring ride, or just a little help on the moisture-management front, the Capo Short-Sleeve Torino Base Layer will help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Stretto fabric wicks moisture and feels soft against the skin
- Ergonomic cut for excellent in-the-saddle fit
- Flat-lock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Soft Material Base Layer
These run extremely small. Bought the M and L and neither fit. I am 6 ft 185 pounds. I wear a large jersey most of the time. Chest measure 38-39.5 inches, waist is 34. The material is more like a cotton feel vs a Dri Fit. Decided agaisnt keeping them due to the material.