Out of Stock
Item # CAP0241
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Capo Roma Bib Shorts $0.00
Spin to win.
Shave lap time thanks to the tighter, more form-fitting shape of the CapoForma Men's Roma Bib Short. A multi-density chamois offers supreme comfort no matter how you move around in the saddle or how long you're there. Colorful body blocking gives this bib an old-world-look that might not make you faster, but it might inspire the locals to buy you a pint or two after the race.
- A blend of Carbon and HG Lycra offers a stretch-fit that hugs your body while maintaining a cool and breathable feel
- Coldblack technology built into the HG Lycra offers enhanced moisture-wicking that pulls sweat away from your skin to help you cool down
- Anatomic-4G Carbon EIT Insert uses a multi-density design to keep you comfortable from the edge of your seat, to directly underneath your soft spot
- Carbon built into the chamois helps squash bacteria and funk to minimize the possibility that you'll smell like a locker room
- Dual-Ply leg grippers create a slight compression that aids muscle recovery after a brutal climb
Reviews & Community
Awesome bib but not for me
This is the most uncomfortable bib I have ever ridden in! I am tall and skinny; 6ft 140lbs, 30 waist. I got a small and even though it fit great, the chamois would shift and give me a wedgie. It was my 80 mile ride where every 15 minutes I had to adjust the chamois that I decided to return it. Extremely unhappy. The quality of this kit is superior... not to mention it looks AWESOME! Bummed it didn't work out for me. Could have either been my skinny ass... who knows?
I'm 6'2.5", 185lbs. 35" waist. 40" chest....
I'm 6'2.5", 185lbs. 35" waist. 40" chest. I'm always a medium shirt, and most gear I buy I'm a large. The sizing chart seems to indicated I'm between the XL and the XXL which strikes me as weird, and I've read Capo runs small. Which should I go for?
I am 5'10" 175 34" waist and 42" chest and I wear a large. The one word of warning is that the bib suspenders are a bit shorter than average, which is fine on the bike, but can be a bit uncomfortable in the coffee shop.
Capo at its best
Absolutely amazing! The jersey is not only functional but really great looking as well. I do 6 to 7 hour long rides in these and still feel great.