Out of Stock
Item # CAP2413
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.
Capo Pursuit Rain Cape $0.00
The Capo Pursuit Rain Cape would hate for you to lose your sponsors on its account. That's why it's clear. It lets your kit shine through, even when the sun has decided not to. And with water-resistant construction and elastic cuffs to keep the weather out, you can bet that Mother Nature will be shaking her fist at you for besting her.
Capo made the Pursuit Rain Cape from a PVC material that repels water. However, since breathability isn't known to be PVC's strongest suit, Capo placed mesh side panels along the jacket. For further moisture protection, the front of jacket uses a Velcro closure system instead of a zipper. This guarantees that you'll be dry when you need to be, and that you can tear off the jacket at a moment's notice when you've finished your descent.
The Capo Pursuit Rain Cape is available in the color Clear and in four sizes from Small to X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.