Capo Lombardia Roubaix Knee Warmers $59.95
Keep those joints warm.
Capo knows just how attached you've become to your favorite shorts over the course of the season, which is why it developed a new layer of knee protection to perfectly complement them when the weather cools down. They're called the Lombardia Roubaix Knee Warmers, and they provide that crucial layer of protection for your knees while out on late fall, early winter, and spring rides.
Capo constructed the Lombardia Roubaix knee warmers from the venerable Thermo Roubaix fabric. This is a lightly insulated, stretchy material that's composed of a hollow-core microfiber. Thermo Roubaix is the ideal material for knee protection, as its flexible makeup moves with you as you pedal, while constantly working to wick moisture away from your skin. The warmers were finished off with light silicone and elastic at the hems for a secure fit.
The Capo Lombardia Roubaix Knee Warmers are available in the color Black and in the sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Sizing is a bit odd
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have other Capo knee warmers that fit great, but these not so much. They're wider at the top and narrower at the bottom than all other warmers I own. Not sure what sort of build that would benefit. I'm 5'10" 150 lbs., got size S/M, and they basically feel super tight while at the same time they slowly creep down my thigh.
I seem to be in between sizes on the chart...
I seem to be in between sizes on the chart for knee warmers. 6'2". 180 like them to fit snug when active. Will the size L/XL be ok?