Capo Pursuit Wind Vest - Men's $79.95
Now you see it, now you don't.
It's a great time to be a cyclist when a piece of protective technical apparel can be removed and crunched up into a ball small enough to fill barely half of one of your jersey's rear pockets. The Capo Pursuit Wind Vest is just such a piece, offering fantastic protection when you need it, but essentially disappearing when you don't.
The vest is cut from two fabrics — Compact RS and Wind ST — that offer exceptional softness and compaction. The Compact RS is used for the front and back of the vest and gives the vest its wind-stopping and water resistant qualities. The Wind ST fabric is used for the side panels to add a bit of stretch to accommodate its form-following fit. The full-length front zipper is lockable, so you don't have to worry about the pull working its way down over time. Out back, the small zippered pouch makes a great phone pocket or can be reversed into a stuff sack for the vest, making the design as smart as it is useful.
The Capo Pursuit Wind Vest is available in the colors Black and White and comes in five sizes from Small through XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.