Capo Pursuit Wind Jacket $99.95
Tailwinds are rare.
The Capo LE Jacket’s wind-blocking capabilities can be credited to Wind ST material, providing you with protection from Mother Nature’s strongest winds. Strategically placed lateral stretch panels won’t hinder your movement on or off the bike, and when all is said and done, the Capo LE Wind Jacket folds down into a small, zippered storage pouch that stuffs easily into your jersey pocket.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
One of the best products that I own. It's a great wind jacket and does that one thing incredibly well. It's easy to get on/off and the zipper is not overly tight which makes it easy to vent on the go. It's packable so you can stash it in your jersey pocket. It looks great and is very lightweight. I tried a lot of jackets and this was the one - I'm a very small rider and it fits so well there's no puff up when riding (something I couldn't say for others on the market). It breathes well and moves great in all the right places. I'd buy this again.