Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # CAP2445
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Capo Balaclava $0.00
Take it off before you go to the bank.
There are only so many times you can watch Andy Hampsten win the 20th stage of the 1988 Giro D'Italia in a dark basement before riding outside becomes necessary. On days when the sun is out but low temperatures threaten your face with frost bite, slip on the Capo Balaclava and take to your training to the road.
The Balaclava is woven into a single, seamless piece with Dryarn. This thin, stretchy material sits close to your head and neck without adding extra bulk under your helmet. When you find yourself heating up on a long climb, Dryarn moves moisture away from your skin so you don't end your ride cold and damp. The anti-bacterial treatment throughout the yarn reduces bacterial growth so you still smell fresh after a few rides in it.
The Capo Balaclava works best in temperatures ranging from 30 to 40 degrees F and comes in Black. It is available in one size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.