Out of Stock
Item # CAP0233
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Arm Warmers in stock than that.
Capo Attivo 200 Arm Warmers $0.00
Staying warm and staying dry seems simple enough, but most arm warmers typically do one or the other, leaving you to drown in your own sweat, or freeze. The Capo Attivo 200 Arm Warmer is your ticket out of the water park that has become your arm warmer.
The Capo Attivo 200 Arm Warmer is constructed of 200 needle high-gauge Meryl Skinlife, an advanced wicking fabric and a patented bacteriostatic fiber that maintains a balance of bacteria presence on the skin. While not killing bacteria, Meryl Skinlife prevents the growth regardless of your activity level. The Attivo 200 Arm Warmer also offers SPF protection and a compression cuff.
The Capo Attivo 200 Arm Warmer is available in sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-Large, and in colors White and Black. This arm warmer is made in Italy.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Snug and stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These arm warms are slightly on the thin side, but stay put easily and blend with any Short sleeve jersey you pair them with. They almost look like socks.