Capo Active 12 Compression Socks $19.95
You can never have too many socks.
Cycling can be a battle, and like any soldier in the bush will tell you, you need to take care of your feet. Outside of an SPD combat boot, the Capo Active 12 Compression Socks are your best ticket to sustained comfort in the field.
The are constructed from a lightweight 200-needle high gauge Olefin. Renowned for its strength and resistance to everything from abrasion to mildew, Olefin is as durable as it gets for cycling socks. The Active 12s are a thin single-layer sock with a 12cm cuff and footbed.
The Capo Active 12 Compression Socks are available in Small/Medium, or Large/X-Large, and come in colors Black and White.
- Single layer cuff and footbed for a comfortable fit inside cycling shoes
- Simple design keeps the style factor high
|US Men's shoe
|Euro Men's shoe
|US Women's shoe|
|Euro Women's shoe|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The socks are a very comfortable and compressive final touch to any high end kit. Reasonably thin without sacrificing durability, and a cozy compressive fit keep the blood flowing to your feet and ankles on any ride. These are my go to socks for any ride over 3 hours, as with other socks I struggle with sore feet and feet falling asleep. Capo compression socks have absolutely solved this problem for me.
I wear a size 9.5 and found the S/M to fit best. Have worn other Capo socks in M/L but found that size to run a bit too large.
Comfy socks, but shoulda made them taller!
These socks are extremely comfortable and the material is top notch, but my only complaints are:
- the size range is too wide spread. I wear a size 12 shoe and ordered the L/XL. However, the heel shaped part of the sock comes up on the back of my heel and not the bottom. I foresee this as an area that will wear prematurely after many rides.
- These socks would look even more boss if they were several inches longer on the calf.
Regardless, they look great with my black and white Capo Modena kit.