Out of Stock
Item # CAM0389
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Running Hydration Packs & Vests in stock than that.View Similar Products
CamelBak Racebak Women's Hydration Jersey $0.00
When you are on your bike, the two of you meld into an aerodynamic machine that's designed to devour miles and cut through the air. The CamelBak Women's Racebak Hydration Jersey is a thermo-regulating base layer that features an integrated 70-ounce water bladder so that your speed machine stays hydrated and you can keep going without fiddling with bottles.
- Breathable, Quickwick fabric increases sweat evaporation to keep you cool on hot days
- QuickFit mesh hugs your body and holds your hydration reservoir close so it won't move around on you
- Insulated hydration pad prevents your body heat from simmering your water, or you can take it out and let that icy water keep your core cool
- Helmet-friendly design means you won't have to pull your helmet off to refill
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I normally wear a medium in tops, but I ordered a large and it seemed to fit just right. My chest is about 37" and waist is about 28-29" - large jersey is very fitted, but doesn't feel restricting or cause chaffing when running. I wore this jersey during a trail run and it definitely saved me! The material is light and breathable so you don't overheat. The one downfall is that I had a little bit of leaking which may have been condensation coming through the back despite the barrier insert - ok for a hot day, but not too fun when it is barely above freezing!