CamelBak Racebak Hydration Men's Jersey $99.95
The ninja of wearable hydration
Trail runners, mountain bikers, and adventure racers looking for a hydration solution that's ultra-light and aerodynamic can rejoice thanks to the Camelbak Men’s Racebak Hydration Jersey. Ditch your bulky backpack; it's a dinosaur in comparison to this sleeveless jersey with an integrated hydration bladder and highly-breathable design. Compression fabric gently squeezes the water reservoir to conform to your back as you empty it, so that annoying sloshing sensation is history. Pull a jersey over the Racebak and go hands-free with your hydration while others struggle with straps and packs.
- Full-length front zipper secures the Racebak and allows you to vent out some heat
- The integrated Hydropouch compartment holds the water reservoir close to your back with an aerodynamic profile
- A thin pad inside the Hydropouch provides insulation between your skin and your water supply
- Locking bite valve allows you to sip water hands-free from the short hydration tube that snakes over your shoulder
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
XL is only if you are an elite cyclist
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm a former rower and still rock climb/lift so at 210 pounds and 6'3" I thought XL would be good, but it's honestly one size too small. Everything else is pretty good, expect for the fact it's kind of tough to fill while it's inside the vest. You have to hold on to the round screw top to pour water in - they could make that easier.
Had a pocket sewn on. Greatest running/biking shirt I've owned. Well worth the $100
Great for road rides
I've taken this jersey on multiple 50+ mile endurance rides and two hour road bike races in Texas. Neither did I over heat or feel constricted in my movements. I have a 40" chest and the medium fits loosely enough to breath normally but snug enough that the bladder does not slide around on my back. A normal cycling jersey/shirt over this racebak does help as well to keep the racebak in place.