CamelBak L.U.X.E. NV Hydration Pack - Women's - 488cu in $135.00
Ready for the long haul.
The Camelbak Women's L.U.X.E.
Hydration Pack is Camelbak's hot weather champ, with special cushioned pods that hold the pack away from your skin. The huge three-liter reservoir carries enough water for three or more hours in the saddle. If you're planning a long ride, you'll need a lot of water. The L.U.X.E. NV can carry what you need.
The L.U.X.E. NV is also equipped with a women-specific harness and NV back
panel design. This means more comfort in an ergonomically correct fit,
essential when you're on your bike for a couple hours or more. The NV back panel uses articulating pods that hold the pack away from your back to allow air to flow freely between the pack and your skin. A removable rain cover keeps the contents of your pack safe in case of a sudden unexpected squall.
Stretch overflow storage, a media pocket, a bike tool-specific pocket,
and convenient waist belt pockets make for easy organization and put
your things right where you need them so you can get to them in a hurry.
- NV back panel with with articulating pods that keep the back panel from resting against your back to allow more cooling airflow
- Women-specific harness with 3D mesh for breathability and ventilation
- Velvetex harness lining is ultrasoft and comfortable against the skin
- Shorter torso length for a woman's specific body shape, also sits above jersey pockets
- Multiple access points allow you to get into the pack easily to grab what you need
- Tough, lightweight 70D and 140D Dobby fabric with 1000mm water-resistant polyurethane treatment
- Removable rain cover to weatherproof the pack
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
compression keeps the pack as small as possible to avoid shifting
around or snagging on branches or other trail features
- Dual back pockets for storage and organization
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Stretch overflow pockets for extra gear
Reviews & Community
CamelBak LUXE NV Pack Overview
This video gives an overview of the women's mountain bike packs from CamelBak. The L.U.X.E. NV contains the updated NV back panel, with articulating pods for high ventilation and stability.