Out of Stock
Item # CAM2550
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Hydration Packs - Large in stock than that.View Similar Products
CamelBak L.U.X.E. Hydration Backpack - Women's - 458cu in $0.00
The most important thing you can bring on an all-day ride is enough water. When rides get up into the 20 to 25 mile range, it can be tough to carry enough, especially in hot, dry climates. The Camelbak L.U.X.E. Hydration Pack can comfortably haul three full liters of water, plenty for three or more hours of riding.
The L.U.X.E. is also equipped with a women-specific harness and back panel design. This means more comfort in an ergonomically correct fit, essential when you're on your bike for a couple hours or more. Stretch overflow storage, a media pocket, a bike tool-specific pocket, and convenient waist belt pockets make for easy organization and put your things right where you need them so you can get to them in a hurry.
- XV back panel with multiple layer EVA foam pads that provide cross ventilation while keeping weight to a minimum
- Women-specific harness with 3D mesh for breathability and ventilation
- Velvetex harness lining is ultrasoft and comfortable against the skin
- Shorter torso length for a woman's specific body shape, also sits above jersey pockets
- Multiple access points allow you to get into the pack easily to grab what you need
- Tough, lightweight 70D and 140D Dobby fabric with 1000mm water-resistant polyurethane treatment
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- Four-point compression keeps the pack as small as possible to avoid shifting around or snagging on branches or other trail features
- Dual back pockets for storage and organization
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Stretch overflow pockets for extra gear
View more Hydration Packs - Large
Reviews & Community
Nicely Sized, Comfortable Fit
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
While I haven't gotten to test this product too much, it meets the things I was looking for - to be able to bring enough for a light overnight trip at a friend's house after a 36mi ride. For me, this means a change of clothes, essential toiletries, a snack bar or two, and plenty of water.
I could see packing this to the brim, and riding comfortably in the hot sun.
CamelBak L.U.X.E. Hydration Pack
LUXE Hydration Pack Overview & Features
This video describes the design features of the CamelBak MTB Hydration backpack collection for women. The L.U.X.E. has been updated with the lightweight XV back panel and integrated helmet carrying-clips.