Blackburn Zayante Micro Saddle Bag $15.95
Carry more without the extra work
Keep it simple with the Blackburn Zayante Micro Saddle Bag. Large enough to carry a few roadside essentials, but small enough you may forget that it’s there. The Zayante Micro is built for the minimalist that doesn’t want to end up walking home because of a puncture.
- Water resistant construction so contents stay dry
- Reflective piping keeps you visible to motorists in low-light
- 250-denier fabric is extremely durable for years of use
- O-ring post attachment won’t scratch expensive posts or carbon seat masts
- Fast-access vertical zipper for less fumbling
What community has to say
Does not damage my cycling bibs!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had issues with saddle bags damaging and eventually tearing a hole in my cycling shorts and bibs from the velcro that attaches around the seat post. The velcro would rub my inner thigh as a ride and in time, damage and tear a hole in my shorts/bibs. This saddle bag is good for me because it uses a rubber strap to secure the bag around the seat post instead of a velcro strap. If you have the same issue give this saddle bag a try.