Bell Muni Helmet $64.95
Performance for urban rides
You don't need a race-inspired helmet to prevent injury, just a piece that blends in during the day and stands out at night -- while offering a nice cooling breeze and a comfortable fit. The Bell Muni Helmet features two options for mounting lights for the ultimate in low-light safety, while offering all the head-saving technology of Bell's performance helmets.
- Rear light strap and front visor perch for the Blackburn Flea light allows additional lighting
- Visor is compatible with the Blackburn Flip Mirror, which folds seamlessly out of the way when not in use
- OneStep Plus fit system—once adjusted—snugs to the custom setting every time
- OneStep Plus fit system also features integrated rear flashing lights
- Ratcheting buckle provides easy and quick adjustments
|Road, Mountain, and Drop Full Face|
|Full-9 Full Face|
|Head Circumference||20.1 - 20.9in
|20.9 - 21.7in
|21.7 - 22.4in
|22.4 - 23.2in
|23.2 - 24.0in
|24.0 - 24.8in
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
What community has to say
Does this helmet use the OneStep plus fit...
Does this helmet use the OneStep plus fit or TAG adjustment system? The description says OneStep plus and specs say TAG.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This was a great helmet, but the s/m was slightly bulky for my head 20.5" . Quality and features for the price were great though. I returned it because the Giro Amare fit more snugly and was lighter weight also a bit more stylish than the Bell.
Did the trick!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this for my girl(whom has a smaller than average head diameter) and it fit! She has about a 20.5" diameter head and the S/M fit perfectly! Other than that the price was right on and she uses it for both commuter and mountain. Visor could be a little bigger but can't get everything for this price.
Great Verstile Helmet
After wearing rounded skate-style helmets for years, I am venturing back into vented helmets. What I wanted is a vented helmet that doesn't take itself too seriously, that doesn't have the crazy racing point at the back, that looks halfway stylish. And, so far, I'm beyond thrilled with this Bell helmet. The fit is a little strange and not as adjustable as I would like, but I like the way it sits on my head and I like the fact that it has a rounded back. The two little led lights at the back and built-in mounts for additional lights is awesome for commuting around the city at night.
Does the Bell Muni Bike Helmet come in...
Does the Bell Muni Bike Helmet come in larger sizes?
Need 62-63 cm????