Is it a jersey, or is it a t-shirt? Well, in a way the Corsa Maglietta T-Shirt is both, but we just like to say that it's Babici. Regardless of what its application is meant to be, either way that you use it, the Maglietta assures comfort.
Babici did this by making the Maglietta from fabrics found in its jerseys. The material selection helps the fit remain casual, and we envision it working well as a post-ride, cool-down top for espressos or pints. We can also see it working well for short trail rides and bike trips to the market. But, it doesn't matter how or where you wear it, because we know that you'll be comfortable and styling wherever it goes with you.
The Babici Maglietta Short Sleeve T-Shirt is available in four sizes from Small to X-Large and in the color Black.
View more null
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great shirt, multi-use
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
Great shirt. Can use as MTB over-top, MTB casual ride, after-ride cool down top, or something just to wear, although don't do that much as my first choice for casual wear is natural fibre, not poly. But good top.