Alpinestars Sirocco Jacket $97.95
Get out there.
A little nasty weather shouldn't keep you off your bike. The Alpinestars Sirocco Jacket takes the edge off foul-weather riding so you don't have to stay home on days when you'll have the trails all to yourself.
- Thin, lightweight 2-layer windproof and water resistant fabric
- Jacket neatly folds away into its own stowage pocket for easy packing with minimum bulk
- Reinforced ripstop fabric on shoulders and elbows increases durability
- Innovative active ventilation on back ventilates even with a backpack
- Elasticized wrist, hoodless design, reflective piping and printing,
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper for security
- Slight drop back covers everything while you're bent over the pedals
|Chest||35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 39in
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in|
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in|
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|Waist||30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 38in|
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in|
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|Hip||40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 43in
(106.7 - 109.2cm)
|44 - 45in
(111.8 - 114.3cm)
|46 - 48in|
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
|49 - 51in|
(124.5 - 129.5cm)
|Thigh||19 - 20in|
(48.3 - 50.8cm)
|21 - 22in|
(53.3 - 55.9cm)
|23 - 24in|
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
|24 - 25in|
(61.0 - 63.5cm)
|26 - 27in|
(66.0 - 68.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Great rain layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice lightweight rain jacket. It seems to repel very well, however I have not been able to use it in heavy rain. I wish it packed a little more tightly... It takes up my whole saddle pack.
I said the jacket is true to size. I usually order a small and the small fits me well. However, it is a bit snug so if you plan on having any thicker layers on you may need to order a size up.
Overall, I am very happy with the jacket. Alpinestars gear always seems to be high quality.
Nice Jacket for Rain Activity. Very light & Packable So You Can Use as an Emergency Over Your Base layer. Maybe a little too Much lettering, But it's All Reflective So I Guess It's a Draw. Fit is fairly form at the Back So if You Need Room I would Order a Size Up. I've Worn it a few times in Medium Rain And It Repels Very Well. I Have Some AS Board Shorts as Well And the Build of their Gear is HIgh Quality.
Can anyone post a review on this jacket?...
Can anyone post a review on this jacket? Fit, cut, comfort, and usefulness while riding?
Anything would help, as I am looking for a jacket to wear while riding my mountain and hybrid bikes in the early morning and late evenings, not necessarily in the rain.
I'm not a roadie, so some of the jackets and clothing are out...