Alpinestars Alps Kevlar Elbow Guards $59.95
The Alpine Stars Alps Kevlar Elbow Guard hooks up crucial impact and abrasion resistance in a breathable, flexible design you won't hesitate to wear on even the hottest days.
- Highly breathable construction helps prevent overheating on hot days
- Ergonomic pre-curved construction for anatomically-correct fit
- Dual-density padding for impact absorption and next-to-skin comfort
- Elastic straps with hook-and-loop closure for a secure, adjustable fit
|Bicep Circumference||9.1 - 10.2in
|10.2 - 11.4in
|11.4 - 12.6in
|12.6 - 13.8in|
|Forearm Circumference||7.9 - 9.4in
|9.4 - 11.0in
|11.0 - 12.2in
|12.2 - 13.4in|
|Bicep Circumference||9.1 - 11.4in|
|11.4 - 13.8in|
|Forearm Circumference||7.9 - 11.0in|
|11.0 - 13.4in|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
For the price, these really cannot be beat. I really look at mountain biking products to see if they will weigh me down or hamper my mobility in any way - but these things are so comfortable you forget they are there. I'm tall (6'4) with long arms and they offer plenty of coverage and fit spot-on (L/XL). I've taken a few small tumbles on these and they offered great protection as well. I'd buy these again in a second.
Alpinestars Alps Kevlar Elbow Guards
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
85 degrees, wore them the whole ride. Did not slip and slide around. Did not impede my ability to ride. Good set of elbow pads.
Protection and Comfort!! 5 out of 5
These are great, I have some fox brand ones that were a lot smaller and fit way tighter. These are snug, but not tight, and offer way more protection. They are probably the best as far as not restricting movement either. Haven't crash tested them yet, but I'd imagine they would hold up pretty well.