Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # prod1010012
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
2XU Recovery Compression Socks (copy) $0.00
Stay in the game.
One of the hard-wired instincts of a serious cyclist is the need to travel to new locales to check out new roads & climbs. Wanderlust is an inescapable urge, and more often than not it includes serious hours on an airplane to get there. And it's then, mid-flight, that these 2XU Compression Recovery Socks are a necessity.
If you've ever flown then later on the same day gone for a spin you're familiar with the bloated, dead feeling of your legs when you ride. It's because gravity pulls blood down to your legs and feet and your body struggles to return it upstream. When you wear Compression Recovery Socks you supercharge your venous function by forcing the blood flow from your extremities up into your circulatory system. There's a reason why elite endurance athletes refuse to travel without wearing compression: The difference in what your legs feel like at the end of the day is literally night and day.
Compression Recovery Socks aren't just for travel. They're equally useful to wear post-ride in order enhance circulation to get more oxygenated blood and to more rapidly flush out lactic acid. Not unlike a post-ride recovery drink, these help lay the groundwork to minimize leg soreness for tomorrow's day on the bike.
The 2XU Compression Recovery Socks are Black, and sizing runs from XS-XL. Shoe sizes <6 take XS. If you're 6-7.5, we recommend Small. From size 8-10 we recommend Medium. From 10-12, go Large, and 12+ go XL.
- PWX POWER mechanical stretch fabric won't limit motion and adds durability
- High power denier helps support calves and shins to reduce fatigue
- Graduated compression promotes circulation
- Linked toe cage for added comfort
- Added support also protects muscles from damage
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
2XU is amazing, Game changer!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was a non believer in Compression/Recovery because of past experiences with other brands. 2XU changed my opinion, I'm currently using these socks for recovery whenever I get the chance, I noticed a difference in my recovery time right away . Now that I'm hooked on the brand, I have More of the 2XU product on order and cant wait to try it out!