Out of Stock
Item # TXU0082
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Compression Tops & Sleeves in stock than that.
2XU Elite Compression Top - Long-Sleeve - Women's $0.00
Break through into the elite category.
In creating its Women's Elite Compression Top, 2XU combined superior fabrics and a graduated compression fit to deliver a garment that is as race-ready as you are. This top's compression fit feels tight against your skin and helps reduce vibrations in your muscles and enhance circulation.
- Body features 50D Lycra fabric to provide stronger compressive power than the more common 30 or 40D fabrics found in many compression garments
- Graduated compression provides stronger levels of tightness in the forearms to encourage circulation
- A circular knit structure provides a 360-degree stretch that distributes compression evenly across the fabric's surface
- Flatlock seam stitching reduces chafing and allows the entire garment to lay flat against your skin
|Chest||29.0 - 32.0in
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 96.5cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Reviews & Community
Does the fabric have wicking/core regulating...
Does the fabric have wicking/core regulating properties for winter riding?
Greetings - Correct, almost 99% of these have the wicking properties you need :) Should be good to go, that's an awesome top, happy riding :)
what is the material of 2xu elite compression...
what is the material of 2xu elite compression top-long sleeve- women? is it textile?
Elite Compression Women's Top-LS:
All Elite products are built using a combination of both 50 Denier and 70 Denier Circular Knit (CK) process using Lycra Invista Sport as the elastomeric yarn. The main benefit of using both 50D and 70D in this particular fabrication is that it allows for a slightly higher compressive rating at the extremities, in this case it would be in the forearm area. This is done to help promote even greater venous return from the hands/forearm back to the heart where the blood is cleansed and oxygenated.
The advantage of using Lycra Invista Sport in all 2XU compression products is that by using a branded elastomeric yarn (Dupont), 2XU is able to retain their compressive properties much longer than many other products that use non branded elastane yarns in the manufacturing process.