Out of Stock
Item # TXU0151
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
2XU Elite Women's Compression Tights $0.00
Thanks to the graduated design of the 2XU Women's Elite Compression Tight, you can harness every ounce of power from your legs (and then some) and recover faster once you finish your long training ride. Thanks to stretchy front compression and high-level compression in the glutes, quads, and abductors, you have all the mobility and enhanced circulation you need to boost your performance past your previous expectations.
- PWX FLEX front panels provide compression and incredible mobility for quick and powerful pedaling
- High-grade elastomeric PWX WEIGHT provides support for your quads, glutes, and abductors to help aid circulation, minimize vibration, and protect against overexertion
- Enhanced circulation means less soreness and quick recovery thanks to more oxygenated blood and flushing of lactic acid
- Stretchy fabric ensures quick moisture-wicking, breathability, and a tight fit that doesn't migrate
- Antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so you don't have to wash the tight every week
- Graduated pressure fit provides necessary compression in specific areas
- Flatlock seams don't rub or chafe your skin during rides
- UPF 50 fabric prevents sunburn during long, grueling work-outs in the sun
Reviews & Community
Too short and needs reinforcement
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Having started with CW-X, I had high expectations for 2XU, which seemed to be a more expensive brand (but clearly you don't always get what you pay for). Because I don't want to spend postage to mail the pants back, I will deal with it... But, I would not buy these pants again for the following reasons: 1) Although ultra silky smooth, the pants are a little thin and therefore are best for warmer weather. 2) The pants do not have any core support or core reinforcements--one of my favorite features of my CW-X. 3) The crotch is not reinforced, and I've had many pants that split in the middle and are not easily sewn given the material. 4) These pants seem to be made for those with ultra flat if not concave bellies, quickly flopping down at the top even if I pull up to the point of wedgieland, and they continue to shift down my legs, calling for constant pull ups to remain supportive and comfortable. Even if I tie the waist band tight, it doesn't help--and in fact hurts as it digs into my hips as the pants try desperately to flip and fall! Buyer beware.