2XU Compression Calf Sleeves $44.95
The long haul is the only kind of haul you know.
The 2XU Compression Calf Sleeves might look like standard kneewarmers, but in fact it's a supremely technical spring-and-summer specific piece that helps keep your legs as fresh as possible on even the most unrelenting rides.
The Compression Calf Sleeves apply graduated pressure on your calves to supercharge your venous function, which means more oxygenated blood is delivered to the muscles working hardest, and lactic acid gets flushed out as fast as possible. This pressure also has the effect of stabilizing your muscles, enhancing power and reducing fatigue. And another summertime upside is their SPF 50 rating to protect you from the sun.
Two things we like about 2XU include their circular knit structure, which gives 360 degree stretch compression you can't get from garments made with traditional knit (which just stretch side-to-side and up-and-down). The other thing is the durability of 2XU garments: They use high-gauge Denier fabric to give their clothing excellent durability and strength. It costs a bit more, but the upside is that 2XU lasts a long, long time and their compression properties remain the same throughout the life of the garment. 2XU Compression Calf Sleeves are available in five sizes, Black only.
- Compression fabric provides support and reduces vibrations while exercising and, because it improves circulation, may help speed recovery when worn after training
- A circular knit structure provides a 360-degree stretch that distributes compression evenly across the fabric's surface
- Flatlock seam stitching reduces chafing and allows the sleeve to lay flat against your skin
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.