2XU Road Comp Bib Short - Men's $149.95
Fast doesn't have to be made of carbon.
Sometimes there is as much technology in your cycling shorts as there is in your carbon machine. The 2XU Comp Cycle Bib Short is one such example. Designed using everything from muscle-compressing material to moisture-shedding fabric, the Comp Cycle Bib Short even features an Italian-made chamois for the ultimate in comfort—and fortunately you won't have to take out a second mortgage to don a pair on your next ride.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
Also not worth it.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Tried them on, not really much compression, the pad is really small and really thin. Not worth it, even at the sale price.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It isn't that compressive as I thought. And the UPS charged me 88 euros for 220 us dollars products...after all, it not worth.